So I finally got my first Birchbox in the mail. They shouldn't have emailed me and told me it was on the way, because my excitement got the best of me when it didn't come till 2 days after the expected date.
Birchbox, for those of you who don't know, is a monthly subscription where they send you this cute little pink box in the mail every month with some deluxe size (huge) premium samples, and sometimes things come full-sized. It's only $10, and I get to try out new things every month (skincare, makeup, fashion, etc) so it's worth it. And most of the time, the value of the box is way above $10, because of the full size product they put in it.
Now, just being honest... I stalked it for a couple months before I decided to join. I watched to see what other people got and then finally signed up which led to a wait list. After stalking other bloggers, this month was still good... but not the best I have seen. I'll give it another month or two.
Wrapped in pink tissue paper are all the goodies!
Here's what I got:
1. Annick Goutal "Eau d'Hadrien"- Perfume sample - Full size is $85, so this will be fun to just try out.
2. Deborah Lippmann "The Stripper to Go" - Full size 6 mitts $12, these take off lacquer nail-polish, and smell good while doing it. I am getting my nails done this week, so it will be fun to try also.
3. Eye Rock "Designer Liner" - $13. These are like stick on dramatic cat eyeliner shapes.. Since I probably wont go clubbing anytime soon, we will have to see where I chose to wear these. Sunday school? Watch out.
4. Juice Beauty "Blemish Clearing Cleanser" - Full size $22 - I have already been trying this out and love it. It's all natural and feels so clean. The sample is pretty large, so it will probably last me a month, which is a good length to try out cleanser, right?
5. Orofluido "Beauty Elixir" - Full size $29.99 - Ok, I have tried this already too. Makes you want to lick your hair, it smells so good. It has some kind of vanilla amber scent, and is an oil you put on to nourish your hair. I don't care what it does, it smells that good.
Extra: Hollywood Fashion Secrets "Hollywood Fashion Tape" - $8.99
I already had some of this, and they do work awesome. Weather you need to pull together a buttoned blouse from gapping or hem a fallen pant really fast, this will go in the purse for fashion emergencies.
That's all this month! Stay tuned in April for another exciting box!